MOMS, Check out these 5 simple ingredients that will level UP your kitchen game!
- Ghee: Touted as the new it butter, Ghee is a clarified butter that is dairy-free & known to help balance cholesterol levels. Try Carrington Farms Organic Ghee in place of butter in your favorite recipes to give you that buttery flavor – without the guilt!
- Greek Olive Oil: Known for being a “healthy fat,” Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil is one of the most versatile foods in the world. It has a TON of health benefits that fight many age-related diseases, & has the ability to lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of cancer, lower blood pressure, & more. Choose a quality olive oil, such as Kalamata D.O.P. Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to cook all of your meals & to get the most out of your olive oil. Your dinner guests (& heart) will thank you!
- Sea Salt: Salt may get a bad rap, but that’s no reason to cut all salt out of your diet – Sea Salt is one of the good ones! It contains a higher mineral content than regular salt & will give your food more flavor. Try adding sea salt to your basic chocolate chip cookie recipe, & you will be glad you did!
- Beans & Legumes: With so many different varieties to choose from, beans are a versatile ingredient with a ton of health benefits. They are loaded with protein & fiber to keep you full all day long & are good for digestion. Switch up your bean game with bean pasta from Explore Cuisine– made with organic beans only!
- Lemon: It’s no secret the lemon can be used for just about everything. This vibrant fruit is loaded with vitamin C, magnesium, fiber, & contains more potassium than apples or grapes. Add lemon to your favorite chicken dish, your Greek yogurt for a savory snack, or your water to reap all the health benefits.
Bon appétit! XO, Motherstucker 😉