August may be coming to an end but that doesn’t mean summer is over! To celebrate sunny skies & beach vibes, below is a selection of deliciously colorful summer recipes from Carrington Farms, Gaea, & Viki’s Granola <3
- 1 slice bread
- 4 drops Chlorophyll
- 4 oz cream cheese or yogurt
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Toast your favorite, better-for-you bread.
- Combine 4 drops of chlorophyll with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Combine ½ teaspoon spirulina powder with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Spread cream cheese or thick plain yogurt on toast
- Sprinkle with Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Channel your inner mermaid and ENJOY!
- 6 ounces Yogurt (yogurt of choice)
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Viki’s Granola Original
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt into a tall glass or mason jar.
- Pour a 1/3 of granola evenly on top of the yogurt.
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt on top of the granola.
- Add raspberries.
- Add remaining 2 ounces yogurt & granola on top.
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate ice cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 pears, peeled and cut in half, seeds removed
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Black peppercorns
- 4 Tbsp. Gaea Kalamata D.O.P Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place shallow pan over heat and add butter 7 sugar. Stirring constantly over low flame, allow mixture to caramelize. Add pears & turn over frequently – cook them for about 10 minutes or until they caramelize. Add orange zest 7 juice and remove pan from heat. Place a large scoop of chocolate ice cream in each bowl, arrange 2 pears around it together with the pan liquid. Sprinkle with black pepper & drizzle pears with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup kefir or probiotic yogurt drink of choice
1 Tbsp + 1/4 tsp Carrington Farms Chia Seeds
1/2 banana, sliced
1 dried fig, sliced
1 strawberry, sliced (or fruit of choice)
- Blend frozen berries, 1 Tbsp chia seeds and kefir to a thick consistency, for about 20 seconds.
2. Pour into a small bowl & layer fruit & remaining chia seeds on top. Bring out your favorite spoon & enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl with probiotic benefits!