Crafted with two specific age groups in mind (5+ & 7+), the INSYL series is divided into three units, each dealing with a specific focus. To ensure our children learn the necessary skills to have a successful future in their workplace, personal lives, & anything else they set their mind to, INSYL explains vital concepts in ways young minds can understand & absorb! “Great Minds – Storybooks for Kids on Success & Achievement” concepts include:
- Focus: Dedicating enough mental resources to a task, & giving it the necessary attention.
- Motivation: Harnessing the energy & drive needed to see things through to the end.
- Confidence: Recognizing their worth & ability, & using that to put forth a poised image.
- Goal Setting: Assessing realistic & desirable objectives to work towards.
- Time Management: Using a limited amount of time wisely & with maximum results.