Dinner is DONE Thanks to The Fly Creek Cider Mill Cookbook!
One-Pot Pork with Apple Cider & Potatoes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1.5 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups FCCM Apple Cider
- 2 thick (1-inch) pork chops
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, arrange half the onions in an even layer. Top with half the potatoes, arranging in an even layer; season lightly with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining onions and potatoes; season. Pour in the cider.
- Season the pork chops and place on top of the potatoes and onions in a single layer. Top with the parsley and rosemary sprigs.
- Bake, uncovered, until the potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes. Slice the pork chops and serve with the potatoes and onions.
Find THIS recipe & more than 100 more categorized by Basic Recipes, Breakfast, Starters & Snacks, Soups & Salads, Sides, Main Courses, Breads, Desserts, & Drinks. Perfect Holiday Gift! Order at: http://shop.flycreekcidermill.com/browse.cfm/fccm-cookbook-2016/4,1040.html