Mr. Papa Pizza man should quit his day job – MotherStucker’s got THIS! In typical MotherStucker style this recipe is easy, quick (30 minutes or less!), healthy & delish! If you are new to this (Welcome OtherStuckers!), I only publish MADE recipes that WOW! Last week the MotherStucker MADE: Open Wider – Pork Sliders delighted the whole crew. With A+ success using the Smithfield Products I found at Food Lion, I decided to make a go of it again – this time making Pizza! Below are 2 Pork-U-Pine Pizza (Pork+Pineapple) versions sure to please & perfect for a family feast!
Difficulty Rating: 2
5. Chuck Norris
- 1 Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Tenderloin (on sale at Food lion $4.99 – $9.99 through September!)
- 1 Smithfield Garlic & Herb Tenderloin (on sale at Food lion $4.99 – $9.99 through September!)
- 2 rolls of ready made pizza dough (refrigerated)
- 2 eggs
- I ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, 1 wedge of brie cheese cut into small pieces
- Additional toppings of your choice! MotherStucker used Jalapeños & Diced Red Pepper
- Pineapple Tibits ( 1 can 15.25 oz – drained is enough for 2 pizzas & snacking!)
- 1/2 cup of “red” (tomato based) BBQ sauce & 1/2 cup of “yellow” mustard based BBQ sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO
- Prepare Smithfield Tenderloins as described on the package. MotherStucker recommends throwing them on the grill!
- After letting the Smithfield Tenderloins “rest” for a few minutes cut meat into thin slices (approx 15 – 20 per Smithfield Tenderloin).
- Prepare (roll out + pre-bake for 5 minutes) pizza crusts per package directions. Spread 1 Tablespoon of EVOO on each crust before pre- baking.
- Assemble! #1. Load first pizza crust with “red” BBQ sauce, slices of Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Tenderloin, pieces of brie cheese & pineapple tidbits. BAKE. #2. Load second pizza crust with “yellow” BBQ sauce, slices of Smithfield Garlic & Herb Tenderloin, pieces of mozzarella cheese, pineapple tidbits, jalapeño slices, diced red pepper, etc. BAKE.
- Fry 2 eggs while pizza is baking. Why? Because you only live once. That’s why.
- Remove both pizzas from the oven. Top with fried egg. Slice. Eat. Go to heaven.
This recipe makes 2 pizzas with LOTS of tenderloin left over! Smithfield Marinated Pork products are perfect for a delicious artisan meal that is easy yet sure to impress. Ready to enjoy in 20 to 30 minutes, they are the perfect solution for busy families on the go. Instead of doing takeout, throw a tenderloin on the grill or in the oven and you have a delicious, perfectly seasoned home-cooked meal. In addition, Smithfield has lowered the sodium in all of their marinated pork products an average of 25.5 percent, making them healthier than ever. For more see http://www.smithfield.com/meal-ideas #FlavorHailsFromSmithfield
Disclosure: Although the post above was sponsored by Sverve, the recipes above and ideas are my own. XOXO, MotherStucker