National Taco Day is October 4th & MotherStucker is here to help! My Tac-OH-MMMM-Gee’s are easy, (30 minutes or less!), healthy & delish! If you’re new (Welcome OtherStuckers!), I publish MADE recipes that WOW! This September MotherStucker MADE: Open Wider – Pork Sliders & Pork-U-Pine Pizza & my family is still raving about both! With A+ success using Smithfield Products I found at Food Lion (on SALE thru 9/30/14!), I decided to make a go of it again – Prepare your mouth for a fiesta…
5. Chuck Norris
- 1 Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Tenderloin (on sale at Food lion $4.99 – $9.99 through September!)
- 1 Smithfield Garlic & Herb Tenderloin (on sale at Food lion $4.99 – $9.99 through September!)
- Hard & Soft Taco Kit (also found at Food Lion – pictured above! Kit includes 6 hard taco shells, 6 soft taco shells & taco sauce!)
- 2 avacados diced
- 1 can of black eyed peans drained
- 1 can of fiesta style corn drained
- 1 onion diced – this recipe is so good it is going to make you want to cry!
- Handful of grape tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon of EVOO
- 2 cups of shredded Fiesta Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 lime sliced for squeezing
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro divided – more if you are are cilantro obsessed like me!
- Sour cream for topping your “Tac-OH-MMMM-Gee”.
- Prepare Smithfield Tenderloins as described on the package. MotherStucker recommends throwing them on the grill!
- After letting the Smithfield Tenderloins “rest” for a few minutes cut meat into thin slices (approx 15 – 20 per Smithfield Tenderloin).
- Coat a skillet with 1 Tablespoon of EVOO over medium heat. Add diced onion and allow the little tear-jerkers to get wimpy but not burn. Stir often por favor.
- Add black eyed peas & fiesta corn to the skillet by folding in gently. Does the term “fold” in a recipe irritate anyone else? No? Ok, just me – moving on….
- Add 1/2 of your cilantro stash to the skillet. Squeeze 1/2 a lime over the mix & reduce heat to low!
- Assemble your “Tac-OH-MMMM-Gee” bar with taco shells, sliced Smithfield Tenderloins, skillet yumminess & toppings. Call your OtherStuckers, grab a plate, load it up & get out of the way before the stampede starts! Sí! 😉 !
This recipe makes tacos (try naked “Tac-OH-MMMM-Gee”s menos a shell!) with LOTS of tenderloin left over! Smithfield Marinated Pork products are perfect for a delicious artisan meal that is easy yet sure to impress. Ready to enjoy in 20 to 30 minutes, they are the perfect solution for busy families on the go. Instead of doing takeout, throw a tenderloin on the grill or in the oven and you have a delicious, perfectly seasoned home-cooked meal. In addition, Smithfield has lowered the sodium in all of their marinated pork products an average of 25.5 percent, making them healthier than ever. For more see http://www.smithfield.com/meal-ideas #FlavorHailsFromSmithfield
Disclosure: Although the post above was sponsored by Sverve, the recipes above and ideas are my own. XOXO, MotherStucker