August is National Peach Month! Celebrate every day in August ( & beyond) with delicious peach snacks & recipes (below!). From on-the-go peach snacks to DIY ice pops & refreshing cocktails for the adults, you & your family will be ready to enjoy the sweet taste of peach!
- Munk Pack’s Peach Chia Vanilla Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze is a delicious mix of ripe peach & fragrant vanilla mixed with protein rich chia seeds & flax. Perfect as a refreshing summer snack, Munk Pack’s Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes are gluten-free, non-GMO & certified vegan. My kids cheer out loud at the sight of this treat 😉
- Welch’s Mixed Fruit features all of your favorite fruits in one, including White Grape Peach, Strawberry, Orange & more! Even better, Welch’s Fruit Snacks are made with real fruit, & are Fat-Free, Gluten-Free & contain no preservatives. Perfect for school snacks!
Natural Peach Ice Pop & Sherbet – Recipe credit: HUROM
- 3 large peaches
- Wash the peach thoroughly, & remove seeds. Slice into appropriate sizes. Extract sliced peaches in your juicer. Add a touch of honey to less sweet fruits. For ice pops, freeze the extracted juice in an ice pop container OR for sherbet, freeze in a wide container, & then scratch it with a fork.
- Sherbet is a frozen fruit juice or beverage, & you can adjust texture of sherbet with milk or gelatin.
Peachy Keen Cocktail – Recipe credit: Santa Margherita
- Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 3 fresh peaches, pitted & halved
- ½ fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Place peaches, sugar, lime juice, ginger & Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG in blender, blend at medium speed until smooth. Add ice to the blender & process.
Peach Nectarine Fizz – Recipe credit: Sparkling Ice
- 3 oz. Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine
- 2 oz. Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Pour champagne, then Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine over ice. Garnish with sliced peaches.