Celebrate this season with delicious cocktails & mocktails! From a fresh Cranberry Ginger Fizz to a classic Holiday Sangria, the below seasonal favorites are sure to be crowd pleasers at your holiday gatherings!
Cranberry Ginger Fizz
Recipe Credit: Brooklyn Crafted
- ¾ C sugar
- ¾ C water
- 1 C fresh cranberries
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- ½ orange, cut into slices
- 1.5 C dry gin, such as Tangueray
- 1 C chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
- 4 mint sprigs
- Bring sugar & water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir until water is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; pour off all but one cup of syrup, reserving any extra for another use.
- Heat the syrup to a boil and then reduce heat to medium.
- Add the cranberries and simmer for 2-3 min until they just begin to burst.
- Remove from heat and let cool in syrup.
- Place 2 T drained cranberries and 6 T cranberry syrup in a large pitcher; add the lemon wedges and orange slices.
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon, vigorously mash the fruit.
- Stir in gin and let steep for at least 5 minutes. Strain into a medium pitcher.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice and ¼ cup Brooklyn Crafted.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour half the cranberry mixture into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds; strain liquid into two glasses. Repeat.
- Mound additional ice on top of each glass and garnish with 3 candied cranberries and a mint sprig.
Cranberry Mint Cooler
Recipe Credit: Sparkling Ice
- 1 Part Riesling
- 1 Part Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Teaspoon Agave
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Pour into wine glasses, add a mint leaf garnish and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Carrington Farms
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Vodka
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp Carrington Farms Unflavored Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Carrington Farms Matcha Tea Powder
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake well for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a tumbler and ENJOY!
Holiday Red Sangria
Recipe Credit: Santa Margherita
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Add fruit to a large pitcher.
- Top with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva.
- Place in fridge for an hour before serving.
- Spoon fruit into glass before pouring wine.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.
- Add ice to top (optional).